Reducing or Terminating Alimony and Child Support
Mat Camp
Child support and alimony are fairly common issues in divorce that continue to affect the parties for years, or even decades, after the divorce is finalized. These obligations often places enormous financial strain on the payor when they must continue to cut their ex a check, particularly with such a fluid economy. Fortunately, there are statutes that allow for a reduction or even termination of child support or alimony based on an individual’s circumstances.…
Week in Review – June 26, 2015
Mat Camp

Men’s Divorce gives a breakdown of QDROs, Dad’s Divorce covers the basics of military divorce, Cordell & Cordell Principal Partner Joe Cordell writes on shared parenting.

Divorce Attorney Tips: Improving Your Coparenting Relationship
Mat Camp

This week, a panel of Cordell & Cordell family law attorneys discuss how guys can improve their coparenting relationship during and after a divorce.

Divorce 101

A collection of our best articles for all stages of divorce and a great place to start if you are feeling lost in the process.

First-hand accounts from divorce survivors, attorneys and other experts to give a realistic view of what to expect during divorce.

A variety of additional links, including other informational websites, a divorce app, child support calculators and more.

Get tips and support from other men who have been through divorce in the past. A great place to ask specific questions.