How Do You Recoup Overpaid Child Support Arrears?

Ask a Lawyer

Question: How do you recoup overpaid child support arrears? Mat CampMat Camp is a former Lexicon Services Online Editor, who focused on providing a comprehensive look into all aspects of the divorce experience. On, he concentrated on issues, such as parenting time, custodial rights,