How Can I Have My Divorce Overturned?

Ask a Lawyer

Question: My ex and I have lived in separate states for several years, but she recently filed for divorce. However, she did not send me the entire petition, and I told her I would not sign a waiver of service without the whole thing. I just


Divorce Attorney Tips: Proving Your Ex Is Cohabiting


Mat CampMat Camp is a former Lexicon Services Online Editor, who focused on providing a comprehensive look into all aspects of the divorce experience. On, he concentrated on issues, such as parenting time, custodial rights, mediation, the division of assets, and so much more.